http://beasbeautyblog.com/ Thank you Bea, I’m truly honored.
Thank you so much ladies x
I am so surprised and excited thank you so much! What a fabulous opportunity for new bloggers to get to know each other. Every blogger nominated must nominate eleven other bloggers with less than 200 followers to answer eleven questions that you have created for them.
My questions from Lucy:
1 . Why did you start a blog?
I have always been obsessed with makeup and beauty products and was always talking the ears off my friends and family about my latest finds. I thought why not write it all down for the world to see to!
I am learning something new everyday from blogging, I think thats why I enjoy it so much because its a continuous creative learning platform.
“Happy girls are the prettiest” Audrey Hepburn because its true and reminds me that being happy within yourself is so important and shines through.
Roberto Cavalli because he really appreciates the female form. The dresses are so sexy yet very feminine and magical at the same time.
Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser
Double cleanse when removing your makeup at night.
Well to each their own but personally I wouldn’t want them.
Jennifer Aniston always looks fresh and classy but above all comfortable in her own skin.
A black faux fur gilet because it glams up any outfit in seconds.
Zara, I always find something I like in there and the sizing is good too.
My Questions from Lori:
1. What is your favourite makeup brands of all time?
Bareminerals and Urban Decay
2. What are your favourite drugstore makeup products?
Revlon and Maybelline
3. Where are your favourite places to shop for makeup?
Online, Boots or department stores
4. What are your holy grail make up products?
Bareminerals Original & Matte foundation, Mac Prolong wear concealer, UD Naked foundation
5. Where’s your favourite place to shop for clothes?
6. How would you describe your style?
Causual and comfortable
7. What are your favourite skincare items?
Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser, Bareminerals Purifying Cleanser, Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum
8. What’s your must have hair product?
Kerastase Ciment Thermique
9. What does your very own pamper evening include?
Double cleanse with Liz Earle hot cloth cleanser,Ren Pore Detox mask,Liz Earle toner, Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair serum followed by Liz Earle moisturiser
10. What do you like to do in your spare time?
Relax, go for coffee, go out to eat, go to the movies.
My Questions from Jess:
3. What is your all time favourite song?
4. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
5. What is your favourite makeup brand?
6. If you had one wish what would it be?
For me and my loved ones to live happily ever after
7. Who is your celebrity role model?
8. Why did you decide to start blogging?
Because I love beauty and makeup
9. What is your dream job?
10. Where is the best place you have travelled too?
California and South Africa
11. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
My Questions from Bea:
1) If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?
Del Mar, California.
2) What if your favourite item of clothing?
My red and white plad shirt.
3) What is your favourite make-up brand?
4) Do you prefer a night out with the girls or quiet night in with a film?
Quiet night in with film
5) Chinese or Indian takeaway?
Indian, a lovely Korma and plenty of naan bread.
6) Twitter or Facebook?
7) What has been your highlight since starting a blog?
Sharing my passion with everyone and making friends
8) Fake tan or au natural?
9) Where is your favourite place to eat?
10) Name a film you are always in the mood to watch
11) Favourite pizza topping?
Mushroom and sweetcorn
My eleven question for you:
1. What does being beautiful mean to you?
2. What is your holy grail foundation?
3. When did you start wearing makeup and why?
4. What is your favourite cosmetic brand and why?
5. How confident do you feel with no makeup on at all?
6. How do you find inspiration for your blog posts?
7. What beauty trend did you dislike?
8. What is your favourite fashion era?
9. How would you describe your day to day style?
10.City life or country living?
11.Where in the world would you most like to visit next?
I would like to nominate:
Thank you again for my nomination I am beyond happy! 🙂
great post! would you like to follow eachother?
Hey, thanks ever so much for nominating me, I’m so surprised and honored by this! 🙂 I will write my post now and link you in it!! Have a nice day, lovely!! xxx
You are so very welcome! xoxox
Hey Shahrzad, I’ve nominated you for the Liebster Award! All the information is in this blog post: http://vintagebeauty100.blogspot.co.uk/ Good luck & have fun doing it! xoxo
I love your blog
Thank you Zara! 🙂 I shall make my way over to yours now 🙂 x
Oh wow, I just saw your comment on my blog. Thank you so much for nominating me! I am currently working on my post so I will add your questions in!
Thank you again, it means so much to me.♥ 🙂
You are most welcome and very deserving 🙂 xx