Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade
Whilst on my holiday in the States I finally picked up the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in the shade Blonde. I have been desperate for this for so long and I really wanted to test out the shades before buying it. You can only buy this online here in the UK so trying them out proves difficult and for the price I want to be sure of the colour. I made my way to the beauty mecca that is Ulta. This is a waterproof brow product that sculpts and defines brows with a smudge proof formula that is perfect for oily skins and humid climates. I have naturally dark eyebrows so if I apply anything too light it tends to look ashy and if I don’t add anything they seem to disappear in photos. Blonde warms them up whilst filling them in and adding definition. This is so easy to apply and simply glides on with little effort at all. I had to get the accompanying brush which is highly suggested for the best results. There are eleven shades to choose from:
- Blonde – Golden blonde to dark blonde hair.
- Medium Brown – Medium brown to dark brown hair or salt and pepper grey hair.
- Dark Brown – Medium brown to dark brown hair.
- Ebony – Dark brown to black hair.
- Auburn – Strawberry blonde to auburn hair.
- Chocolate – Warm brown to dark brown hair.
- Soft Brown – Dark blonde to light brown hair.
- Taupe – Platinum to light blonde hair.
- Caramel – Golden brown to light brunette hair.
- Ash Brown – Medium brown to brunette hair.
- Granite – Very dark brown to black hair with cool or ashy tones.
What is you favourite brow product? Have you tried this?